Get Traffic. Spread the Word. Be Found Online. Chicagoland SEO services that Shine.
Even though everyone wants to be found online, few have a plan to get there. B Practical creates a strategy for you based on an in-depth understanding of your business and industry. Being found online comes from a combination of on-site and off-site optimization. It’s difficult to achieve effective search engine positioning with poor website architecture, light or duplicate content, and other basic mistakes. Conversely, even a well-designed site only succeeds to a certain point without the off-site connections that build authority and credibility for the site with search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo or others.
The B Practical Difference.
It’s our process and the affordable, customized solutions we create for our clients. Part of our initial work with SEO clients is to do an in-depth analysis of your industry, business, competitors, and their activities online. Then we recommend the best solution for your business, which includes the best return on investment for you. Our team of friendly experts are here to guide and educate you every step of the way.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Search Engine Marketing (SEM):
What’s Right for My Business?
Search Engine Optimization focuses on organic traffic, while Search Engine Marketing or Pay Per Click (PPC) is paid traffic. It really depends on your goal for your business online. If you’re looking for faster results or super targeted traffic, pay per click may be a better option. However, if you’re looking for local visibility or long-term results, SEO may be your best option.
Some of the most successful businesses online actually use a combination of both SEO and SEM strategies. Using paid traffic campaigns can help reinforce your visibility using SEO, and vice versa. Paid campaigns can also designate a clearer focus for your long-term SEO decisions. Contact B Practical to talk about affordable SEO & SEM options.
How Much Should I Spend on SEO?
A suggested dollar amount will depend on what your goal is. A common recommendation is about 20% of your monthly marketing budget. Keep in mind this wouldn’t include the actual investment for a website, this is an ongoing monthly investment in your marketing, lead generation, sales and exposure.
However, if you’re looking to grow, that number may be higher. To learn more about SEO & SEM budgets, click here.
What we offer:
- Affordable, customized SEO & SEM solutions
- SEO & SEM strategies based on in-depth understanding of your business & industry
- Skilled team that stays on top of latest SEO & SEM developments
- Site Audits to maximize on-site search engine optimization
B Practical’s SEO Services:
- Increase visibility online -Increase page ranking in search engines
- Increased page ranking elevates position in searches
- Elevates search engine position
- Makes your business easier to find
- Drive business to you on and offline
- Increase local exposure both on and offline
- Increase visibility in social media
- Drive business directly to your website instead of a listing